Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boresville USA

So we drove after the show. we didn't even get a hotel i guess, We just drove from 1:30 am to some hotel at like 7 the next night. I dunno. we're almost to SLC and I'm SO LONELY!!!! Matt's talkin to his gal right now and I'm not jealous, cuz his relationship is prolly BS anyway, but damn I'm lonely. these kids, they think they're so in love. it makes me sick to my stomach. So i'm sposed to talk about how we went from nowhere to nowhere and then got a hotel, but who cares? this is so boring! we didn't do anything! we just drove a long time and felt sorry for ourselves (maybe that was just me) and ate and slept. Homegirl at the restaurant was flirting with me, but i hate stupid people, so no. We went to some record stores and bumped into Devon again (i think i may be stalking him) at a gas station, it was boring. I'm so bored. and lonely. Frak tour.

1 comment:

bryanlc62 said...

it even sounds like fun when its boring.