Sunday, July 20, 2008

The best day ever...

We met up with Fever B in a new mustang! hell yeah, Fever B! the 'Stang!! Truck yeah!! Fever B is my songwriter faborida. the Fever's rule and so does Skipper. Pretty perfect little baby pop songs with ridiculously efficient and sad lyrics. He sings super wussy with the girls singin tough and it works like gangbusters. I especially like "When it's over" the best song ever. that's why i like it so much. He also got stuff that you don't get to hear yet but take it from me sucka, it's G O O D! oh my, "pop punk love"? "Don't you worry bout it"? oh me! sorry for bragging. so we rolls out in the stang and heads to the bay. when we gets there they all be shoppin so i just chills. thens some stuffs goes down and we heads over to devrokkens show. we cannot play here and i am a jerk for not recognizing homeboy from infrasonic and the starlite desperation, but they are not funny anyway. sorry. so we goofs around an i loses my wallet but i finds it an then me n DeepV n some other guy who's name started with D started a band that had alex texting me to tell to shut up while we played. he didin't know it was me, he just knew it was stupid. but stupid FUN, dearest alex, fun. So after the crowd dispersed and we calmed the riots down a little it was time to get to the real reason today was the best day ever...The Starlite Desperation!! just kidding The Dark Knight!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! YAY!!! Hell Yeah! This is gonna be so good, oh wait that's tonite when i see it again with all my friends! but it was so good at midnight in oakland, with an occasional outburst from an overexcited audience member. (I was hoping for a crowded theatre full of loud black people, sorry) rowdy theatres rule! i got to see army of darkness with my brother when i was little and everyone in there were crazy metalheads to me. it was cool! anyway Batman is reall cool and this is easily the best comic movie ever made, which still isn't saying much. But Homeboy kicked the crap out of jack nicholson's weird family ass. Jack wanted to be cool jack and heath deadger (too soon?) wanted to be the joker. Heath wins! He crazy as all getout! So lovely. Did you read The Killing Joke by Alan Moore? it's one of those things you give to someone who doesn't like comics and change them for life. I'd bet 5 daughters Heath read that thing and liked it. he's fun knee! sorry for missing Starlite Desperation and Desperation Wallflower, but we had extra tickets, yo! you should have gone! and screw you AJ for not answering your phone, you jerk. Frak your stupid date, Slack Mafia's in town and Batman's out at midnight, WTF? Anyway it doesn't matter because the joker is so cool. i actually stayed awake! Snap we're almost home!

No comments: